Lost·AS·Tools (LostLayerTool, LDT, LostWiggleTool...)

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ulrik

Post by ulrik »

forgot, and of course the "script resources" inside the app itself.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Ahhh, thanks for the inputs guys, really the thing that more have intrigued me about all this issue is that related with folder replacement (possible) platform differences... but, do you really think that could be possible a so BIG different behavior even between different OS's?? Of course, as I didn't know, I specified it was a Windows installation progress just in case, but if I would have had to guess... I would have bet for a similar folders content treatment, after all, we are talking about very basic data concepts! :?

Well, but, anyway, in the new Mac OS installation steps I specified in this post (based in the ulrik ones from the previous one :)):

viewtopic.php?p=95004#95004

Each file is copied one by one (instead the folders) so... there shouldn't be any problem with it, isn't? Sorry if I insist so much... but it's only I want to be as much sure as possible that nothing is up in the air...
abou123

Post by abou123 »

i copied the entire folders over, the first time!
uddhava

Post by uddhava »

Ramón,

I just found this. Fantastic! Great time saving script! Thanks so much for your work.

udd

Thanks also for the installation instructions.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Sorry Ramon,

I haven't had as much time as I hoped to work on the script GUI spacing differences with Mac/Windows. I got busy again.

-vern
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Ohhh... pending old procrastinated issues, how I hate'em... Sorry for the absence first of all, then... well, I've added some news about what I have been working on leaving aside some much more important issues :oops:, I really don't know what to expect for this but, as I said somewhere, I have learned some things on the way... (:arrow: First (multi) Post!)

PS: And good night...
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

Ramón López wrote:Ohhh... pending old procrastinated issues, how I hate'em... Sorry for the absence first of all, then... well, I've added some news about what I have been working on leaving aside some much more important issues :oops:, I really don't know what to expect for this but, as I said somewhere, I have learned some things on the way... (:arrow: First (multi) Post!)

Oh my God! You did it! You actually did it!!!!

Are you able to explain the basic method you used as it just seems virtually impossible without access to the source code? My best guess is that you had to use some system-dependent compiled code to supplement the lua code.
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

I think this is one of the BIGGEST contributions that has been made in the history of this forum, thank you so much for this and BOW to the king Ramon :)
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Ramón López wrote:Ohhh... pending old procrastinated issues, how I hate'em... Sorry for the absence first of all, then... well, I've added some news about what I have been working on leaving aside some much more important issues :oops:, I really don't know what to expect for this but, as I said somewhere, I have learned some things on the way... (:arrow: First (multi) Post!)

WOW. this is huge, CGS and thank you
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Hi :), I mean, so long, I mean... Well, I'm at work right now and I've not much time, but I want to clarify something to avoid my biggest fear: too many (or wrong) expectations :roll:

So well, I definitely have not used so much advanced programming techniques (that'd be simply beyond my possibilities and I think always will be :(), but I used my... imagination? (Or what's left of it), I mean, all this is more like a feature hacking (Image Masking feature to be exact (hence the "limitations" to which I refer all the time...)) than anything else, it have been not easy for me anyway, but well, it is well known that I simply need much more time and effort than "average" not matter what I treat to do :x

Well, having said that... THANK YOU (very much) for your words and interest after all! :D I'll continue attending your requests & querys as soon as I arrive home, so sorry for the wait...
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

Holy... Wow!

Can't wait to try that out, it looks perfect for animatics/sketches.

Great work Ramón!
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

WOW. What a fantastic way to start the day!
I saw you connected some hours ago, but never expected to find something so awesome this morning. This gonna change the way we work on AS!
This tools are really really the lost layer tool! wow, absolute hugely fantastic!

Thank you very much, Ramón, you are incredible.

PD: I have to work today, but sincerely I see I will be playing with this tool all day. Work can wait.

PD2: The demonstrative video is very well done! I think I'll take some of your ideas in the future (at least this be prohibited by Sinde law...)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
foundmarble

Post by foundmarble »

This sounds like a really interesting tool, however, Google is not allowing me to download the script. Can anyone post it somewhere else. Much appreciated!

FM
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Thank you! pm sent to King Ramon! :)
Can't wait to try it!
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Ufff... hello guys! And well, THANKS again :). I still have some more pending betas to send (I'm at it) but I think it's time to stop this thing or... or I won't be able to do nothing more than write this English things while I should be writing code? Which I think still contains too much English to my taste right now, ha-ha-ha :roll:

Well, I think I'll be waiting for any news and who knows if maybe I take the opportunity to take away this one month beard once and for al- Ooh, wait! Now that selgin mentioned it, I'll have to catch up with all the Sinde law issue :x, cause if I'm right... Something serious have happended in this strange last few days...

Again, thank you very much for you attention, and please do not fail to put your impressions even if they are to "get on my tits" :oops:, you know, for the INTERNET FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!