Photoshop script, but for Corel Photopaint?

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Photoshop script, but for Corel Photopaint?

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Hi, I didn't know well where to write this ask, but I suppose it's work for the amazing scripters.
I hope someone could help me. I urgently need the script to export layers to anime studio, but working on Corel Photopaint. I know each program works with his own scripting languaje, but maybe for an expert it could be not hard to translate it.

As far as I know, Photopaint works with CSC, meanwhile Photoshop works with JSX. The estructure of both softwares is pretty similar, so that shouldn't be a problem (maybe).

I just need to take all the objects (which are the same than layers on photoshop) which each photopaint file contains and get them as separate PNGs. I hope that don't sound so hard.

Thanks in advance, i know it's difficult, but I hope someone could help me.
DK

Post by DK »

Isn't there a script that exports Photoshop to AS?

D.K
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

DK wrote:Isn't there a script that exports Photoshop to AS?
Yes, there is a script for Photoshop which Mike Clifton wrote. But I refer to obtain the same result using Photopaint instead Photoshop.
DK

Post by DK »

Can you export it to Photoshop from Photopaint in PSD format then import to AS via the plugin?

D.K
SpaceBoy64

Post by SpaceBoy64 »

I haven't figured out how to get the Photoshop script to work yet. There was no scripts folder like the instructions say there is.