PLEASE HELP ME!!!! MACTON SCRIPTS

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CHIO

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! MACTON SCRIPTS

Post by CHIO »

Hi ALL, i am a hobbyst animator using moho/anime studio
softare.

The MacTon script are very usefull for me, but there is a
problem or bugs with new version of moho called
ANIMESTUDIO 5.6.

In this link are your script,

viewtopic.php?t=2448

I apreciate so much if you could help me especially with
save/load animating layer.

Best regards,

Carlos Bergoglio
CHIO ANIMATION
CORDOBA ARGENTINA
Genete

Post by Genete »

Hi CHIO,
've received your PM. I don't know how to solve the problem of those scripts with the new AS version. I'm sorry. Good luck.
-G
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Unfortunately that Macton script is so huge and complex it would take ages for me to figure out what is causing the bug. It definately is caused by the new version of AS because that script always worked for me in the past and now it doesn't.

I'm helping CHIO out if he can use my save/load bone script. It's not 100% yet but works well with saving and loading to the same character rig in different files. Only bones though.

-vern
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Macton's save/load layer animation scripts still seem to work fine for me in 5.6. What is it doing/not doing specifically?
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

At least for me I often get some strange "nil value" variable errors. I've pretty much abandoned those scripts entirely now to continue working with my own. The way the Macton scripts are done it would have been next to impossible to include my solution for getting key frame interpolation.

They are so complex... I would get soooo lost. It's like the NYC subway system, or a huge enchanted forest, you go in... wander around and can't find your way out again. I never end up where I expect to or understand how I got there. ;)

p.s. I think those subway trains in NYC have magical 4 dimensional rotating switch tracks that are intended to confuse tourists.

-vern
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

If anyone knows a specific thing that causes an error, I'd like to test it. It seems to work fine for me.