A Deep Breath

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

interfector

Post by interfector »

Oof. This particular thread is about Moho? I must be missing something (c'mon guys... think up another zinger). And if this thread is about Moho, why are you posting here talking about how this thread isn't about me? Don't you want to talk about Moho? Let's go! You've shamed me with your mordant wit.
AcouSvnt

Post by AcouSvnt »

Just keeping with my promise...
Last edited by AcouSvnt on Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Keith
interfector

Post by interfector »

This is news to me. I just returned from vacationing in West Virginia to find that my roommate has been messing about with my account. I don't know what all of these other profiles are, but Moho's website doesn't seem to log out users for days at a time. This has proven most embarrassing, but I do find it odd that you would expend so much energy attempting to debunk his efforts. This shows that you and the usenet flamers have quite a lot in common. I would have just ignored him. I'll be abandoning this profile and creating another so that my questions continue to be answered, as I still have rather a lot to learn about animation and find this resource to be one of the best online. As for my roommate, don't worry about him... he's just a drunk with too much free time on his hands. Sorry for all the confusion.