Problem with 3.2 Tutorial on Bones

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

TDolce

Problem with 3.2 Tutorial on Bones

Post by TDolce »

Hi,..hope all had a great Thanksgiving Day!!!

I decided to finally dive in and get this "bones" feature figure out in Moho. I breezed through the 3.1 tute without any problems as it was very clear! I started into the 3.2 tute and immediately had a problem. I'm sure it's me, but when the layer is renamed to "forearm", it should come up in the bones constraints dropdown tool as an option to manipulate. It does not recognize the layer? Why? Nothing is mentioned in the tute other than to double click the layer and rename as I did...so why is the layer not recognized?

Thanks for any help on this..
Todd[/img]
Todd Dolce
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

"Nothing is mentioned in the tute other than to double click the layer and rename as I did"

Actually, it states "Click the Close button to close the constraints popup box. Then, set the bone's name to "Forearm" - we'll see why later."

You have renamed the LAYER but you should have renamed the selected BONE. Look at the picture below the mentioned line. You will find that just below the pull-down menus. If the bone is still selected the middle field is empty, type in the name there and your bone is named. So not in the layer window.

Does that answer your question? Good luck,

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
TDolce

Post by TDolce »

yes,..thank you!!

td
Todd Dolce