not sue if its a bug

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

bunniboi

not sue if its a bug

Post by bunniboi »

im using the demo of 5.0.3 i cant export .swf files with sound and images imbeded.

is there some thing im not doing or is it that the demo can do it?

:)
7feet

Post by 7feet »

As I understand, the Demo only exports to SWF in greyscale, with no sound. You can always import to Flash (or compatible) and drop the sound back in. As far as I know, Moho does not export image layers to SWF. Moho is able to do things to image layers that Flash is not at all happy with. Which is a point for Moho, and its flexibility. Moho can do a lot with images, like distorting them with bones, that Flash would choke on. A good middle ground is to export to a video format the bits you need , convert to Flash Video, and then composite away in flash. Thats my take.

--Brian
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Actually, the only SWF limitation of the demo is grayscale. Moho can export sound and images to Flash. However, there are limitations. Take a look in the Moho manual, in the Reference section, under Flash Tips.

Be sure that your sound and image files are in the proper format, and that you're not doing any image warping or 3D movement on the image layers.
bunniboi

Post by bunniboi »

i was trying to avoid flash if i could o well : (

thanks heep for the help though : )
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

bunniboi wrote:i was trying to avoid flash if i could o well : (
The program, or the file format altogether? You don't have to use Flash at all to use Moho. In fact, there are many features in Moho that are not at all compatible with Flash, and are designed for video formats like QuickTime or AVI.

You don't have to use Flash at all to make use of Moho.
bunniboi

Post by bunniboi »

i was trying to avoid the program not the format, because i realy dont like he way flash is set out, dont know why.

i want to use images and the like in a .swf file so ill have to use trusty director for that i think.

but ill have to use moho more and get used to it, i like it alot so far.