screen quality

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

adjp

screen quality

Post by adjp »

Is the screen quality better with the bought version of moho versus the demo version? When I render the characters that I have created in moho, they are a bit cloudy or almost out of focus. Hopefully it's just the demo.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

The demo version is exactly the same as the full version.

Are you seeing this blurriness when you select the File->Render menu command, or when you render out a movie. For a movie, depending on the compression settings you choose, a lot of blurriness could be introduced.

If you can post a picture, there might be something else funny going on that we can try to figure out.
7feet

Post by 7feet »

...which is one of the reasons, no matter how slow, I always thought a "full render" checkbox on the display quality would be a beautiful thing. Or maybe more properly "show shape and layer effects". It would be mighty pokey, but you can always turn it off, eh?

--Brian
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

...which is one of the reasons, no matter how slow, I always thought a "full render" checkbox on the display quality would be a beautiful thing. Or maybe more properly "show shape and layer effects". It would be mighty pokey, but you can always turn it off, eh?
This would be awesome. I'd love to be able to see how an effect looks as I'm working on it and I think many new computers would probably display it pretty quickly. And like 7feet says, "You can always turn it off."

This is probably a "full version away" request, but what about enabling a system like After Effects uses where it loads a chunk of information into memory so that it can play back at real time. Just a thought. Actually I'm going to go post this one in feature requests now. Thanks!
Producing solidly ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight/