Image Texture DOESN'T Rotate with Camera..

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Rai López

Image Texture DOESN'T Rotate with Camera..

Post by Rai López »

when you Rotate camera, image texture in shape effect (Stretch mode) DOESN'T rotate whit it... I think that Texture Effect is a very IMPORTANT effect, and must would work correctly... I think that Shape Effects need a good check... (I think)
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

The Image Texture fill effect is a feature left over from Moho 1 that is very limited. These days we really don't recommend using that feature, and suggest using image layers instead. Image layers can respond to 3D motion, bone warping, layer movement, etc. - things that the Texture Fill effect will never be able to do.

For an example of how to use image layers as textures, see Tutorial 4.4 in the user's manual.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Well, Image Layer can be usefull to texturing caracters or other "little" things, yes... but use it to texturing backgrounds is a simply MADNESS, with GIANT backgrounds is necesary to "tile" the textures to get wood results, if not, you have to use a GIANT textures or a high number of they, thing that increase time renders ENORMOUSLY... I've proved of all ways (belive me) and I think that shape effects (cause you can choose tile or stretch mode and use the same fill to several shapes at a time) is the best and the most QUICKLY and EFFICIENT way to do this (if they can moved correctly whit camera and layer transform, of course...) Well, any idea will be welcome...

PD: Well, I'm breaking my head with this... I always say that I LOVE Moho, but I must insist, as well as new features are added (thing that is very well) I think that is IMPORTANT too that this kind of "bugs" be mended for the well-being of the users (and program) ...Best few features but this works fine than a lots of features that works "badly"... Well, only an opinion :roll: BYE!