how to enable fill?????????

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

thedoc

how to enable fill?????????

Post by thedoc »

I tried to draw in MOHO so that i could have cleaner graphics, now everytime i try to fill the fill is desabled and i cant gat itr back! how do i enable it again?

oh... incidentaly... importing .eps does'nt work!
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Sorry, but your statement is too vague to answer without seeing the file. Are you saying the Create Shape tool is disabled? It is only disabled if you have no points in a vector layer.

Are you able to activate the Create Shape tool, but unable to fill an object? In that case, maybe your object isn't a closed shape - Moho requires a shape to be fully closed before it can be filled. You can add an outline to a non-closed shape - you just can't fill it.

As far as EPS files: yes, it does work, but maybe not for your particular file. I can't really tell you more without seeing the file. If you want to email it to support@lostmarble.com, I can take a look.
thedoc

explanation

Post by thedoc »

hey there,

i mean this:

I was drawing something in moho... I got the shape right then i wanted to colr... so i filled the outlines only and by desabling fill. When later i came to enable fill to put the color in the characters i could'nt... the enable tab is greyed out.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

It could be an "invalid" fill shape, menaing that it either isn't closed, or that it has an inconsistent set of border curves. If you want to send the file to support@lostmarble.com, I can tell you exactly what the problem is.