Just in time, welcome Moho 5!

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Cybertoon

Just in time, welcome Moho 5!

Post by Cybertoon »

Thanks to the lost marble team
particularly for
red/blue stereo rendering option
i'm very courios about it.

Thanks said
CYBERTOON
Last edited by Cybertoon on Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
tknaps

Post by tknaps »

Congrats LostMarble!

Yeah! You know we've been waiting, and you even came through on the Linux version. GREAT JOB! :D :D :D
Tarjei
WillBellJr

Post by WillBellJr »

I'd like to say CONGRATS as well - I usually pop into the MoHo page every month or so and I swear I popped in last week or so with no change - today I pop in and see VERSION 5!! (where's that credit card???!!) :D

I know I've sent in suggestions in the past cause I love this program so much and I see at least one of my wishes >ACTIONS<!! :o

I'm constantly wow'd by all the additions that gets added every upgrade - this is one of my best software purchases on my machine!

Bravo Lost Marble!!

-Will
cribble

Post by cribble »

I've discover bold writing

Yeah, MoHo really is Fo' Shizzle of crunk in a bun of love all for a good buck y'all.... represent.
--Scott
cribble.net
toulouse2k

Post by toulouse2k »

It never ceases to amaze me how this program gives you so much for so little money....are you listening Macromedia? :lol:
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

Mr. Macromedia says; "WHAT? I've got coins in my ears from swimming in my money so you'll have to speak up."

Guess he ain't listening then...

About the red/blue rendering, in Europe red/GREEN is more common, it would be nice to be able to change the colors. As a related topic, I watched the "Honey I shrunk the audience" ride in Disneyland Paris a couple of weeks ago, 3D with polarised glasses, so regular colors in 3D. Very cool! Unfortunately you need two projectors so home TV sets cannot display this :(

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

I've just been through all the tutorials in Moho 5, and I'm just falling in love with the program all over again!