MoHo 5.0 Beta 4: Bug report - lines bigger then they are

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Postality

MoHo 5.0 Beta 4: Bug report - lines bigger then they are

Post by Postality »

I don't know why but in the editor is looks as though I'm using a bigger line size then I actually am, but if I render it as a flash movie it seems to look like it should, but if I reder it as an AVI it looks all messed up.

here's the file.

http://postality-knights.no-ip.org/MoHo/problem.moho

it's the right arm of my character.
Last edited by Postality on Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anime Studio - Ultimate Game Graphics
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Nope, it's not a bug. Go to the "Right Arm" layer, select all the points, and then choose Draw->Reset Line Width. It seems that the width of the line was changed (possibly inadvertently) with the Line Width tool.

The line width value in the Style window indicates the "base width" of the line. The Line Width tool is normally meant to be used to modify a few point to create a line of varying width, not to change the overall width of a line.
Postality

Post by Postality »

Ah, thank you. I don't know exactly what you mean by what you said, but The fix worked.

perhaps you can explain what you mean a little more for me? I never used variable line width in any project so far so I have no idea how that happened.

I'd like to know what it means and does when doing something like that and what it was I did to change it and make it a thick line like that.

Thanx again, I'm lovin' 5B4.
Anime Studio - Ultimate Game Graphics