A Flexi-Bind Doubt...

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Rai López

A Flexi-Bind Doubt...

Post by Rai López »

:?: In a Bone layer, If you make a Sub-Vector/Image layer "Flexi-bind", Flexi-bind Points function is automaticaly disabled :( and any point is affected by any bone... Well, although I can imagine the reason (cause could result in a movement mess) but as it's an important limitation for something (important) that I'm treating to do/resolve and I can't remeber very well, I'm wondering if this have been always so or if is a Moho 5 issue, or if coud be avoided or something... THANKS!
myles

Post by myles »

Hello Ramón,

I don't think I understand.

Do you want to get Flexi-bind Points (for vector layers) or warping (for images) back again after changing to Flexi-bind Layer?

For image layers, go into Layer settings, Image tab, and tick the warp using bones option.

For vector layers, select the vector layer, use Bone; Release Layer, select all points, then Bone; Flexibind Points.

Is that what you were asking?

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

HI myles! You always there :) ...The "problem": I have, let's say, a Vector layer (with one centered shape) inside a Bone layer with three bones near center too, O.K? Well, by default, if I Manipulate the Bone chain, the Vector shape points are "squisily" deformed (cause the bones influence) meantime the Vector layer (Origin) remains quiet as is normal, until the moment that I Bind the Vector Layer to any bone or, with the Vector layer selected, go to Bone --> Flexi-Bind layer, when the entire Vector layer (Origin) is affected by Bone movements and all seems in movement, yes... but not the points but the layer, really any point in the layer reacts to bones movement... As I said, although I'd desire/wish coud mix the two technics in the same one vector layer (for several reasons), this way of work could be logical and I only pose the issue just in case... Really, to be frank, I'm still more worried about all this other Bone/Points reaction issue... :roll: CIAO! (and THANKS for your interest! :D)