Tracing Image Bug

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

spasmodic_cheese

Tracing Image Bug

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

when you are tracing an image (ctrl +y )
then when you rotate workspace it seems to dissapear

probably aware of it but just playing safe =)
DetoNaToR

Post by DetoNaToR »

I don't know is this realy a bug, but i'll tell it.

Let's say i want to create an eye-wink, here's my method:

1. I create keyframe let's say at frame 12.
2. I create one more keyframe at frame 14.
3. Then at this keyframe i fill up my character's eyes with same color as face color.
And here's the problem:
I press copy button at my character's face fill because i want to copy it and use in eyes. But when i paste it on keyframe 14, which i mentioned before, fill color changes in all frames not only in keyframe 14. So, i must change color manualy, not by this simple method, i mean copy-paste. I hope you understood me...

And one more affair, in Moho 4 was one good thing, when you pressed Ctrl+] moho selected jointed pionts, i miss it in Moho 5.. It's very useful feature..
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

spasmodic_cheese: Do you mean orbiting the workspace in 3D? If that's the case, then yes, the tracing image is supposed to disappear. The tracing image doesn't have a 3D position like layers in Moho do, so it can't really be displayed in 3D - you can only view it aligned with the camera view.

DetoNaToR: This should really be a separate thread, since it's not about tracing images. I don't really understand what you're describing. Do you have a sample file that shows the problem? For example, open sample file, go to frame 14, copy shape A, paste it onto shape B?

Instead of Ctrl+], just press the Tab key. Yes, this is a very useful feature, and the Tab way is the quickest way to select connected points in Moho.
DetoNaToR

Post by DetoNaToR »

Sorry, i wrote it in wrong forum.. It's not important already, i've found the solution. Sorry again for my mistake..
spasmodic_cheese

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

this has been fixed since beta 2 i think, no i didnt mean orbit workspace tool.