About Action Issue...

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Rai López

About Action Issue...

Post by Rai López »

When you insert an action be Reference, if you go to this action and modify the existing keyframes and you go again to the Mainline, the Referenced action is updated correctly, but if in the same action you add new keyframes in another Channel of Animation, this changes don't take effect untill you insert again the referenced action and that animation channel keyframes (:arrow: arrows :arrow:) are added... Well, I'm wondering if this is a normal issue (I think this can be normal, yes...) or if we are talking about...
...a little :shock: BUG!!! :shock:
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Another thing... When you are working in to (or inside) Action in the Timeline and you press F5 key for FANTASTIC (really) preview, only the Mainline is rendered, not the opened/active Action... and I was wondering if this is a normal issue too... CIAO!

PS1: ...Actions ROCKS!!!
PS2: ...F5 Feature ROCKS!!! (too) :D
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...Something strange occurs too when you Undo working with bones inside an Action (all bones returns to original positions, then you make another change and bones recover his positions... ufff... (So much time working with Actions) :roll:
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

HELLO! Again (and AGAIN) This time seems really a bug, but well, I've post here for continuing with this post...

Well, you can download the file here, seems that must be some problem with Lock Bone function and Referenced Actions, you can see in the fist Referenced Action "Saltito02" how the foots go up without aparently reason, because if you go into the Action that doesn't happen and neither in the same Action inserted in Timeline by Copy (frames 30 to 51) ...The other Action "Saltito01" seem works fine in both modes and I don't know why... Well, hope that this can be helpfull to improve it, can I know (LM) if this will be fixed in the next Update? I'd be VERY gratefull, CIAO!
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...LM, LM! (HI!) Can I know (PLEASE) if this Bone Lock Referenced Action Bug will be fixed soon (in the next update perhaps)? I LOVE working with Actions and I'm trying to resolve, as much as possible, all the situations (including Lip Sync) with this technique; I'm not sure, but seems that this must be (seems) the last bug relationated wid Referenced Actions and I'd work much more not bothered if I'd not get unwanted results/ movements and all works fine (jaja, you'll think: of course...) and, well... I'd only like to know... THANK YOU & BYE!
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Well, like this (my) bug seems that won't be fixed... I want that it be knowed (for the eternity) like "Ramon's Bug", and so I'll be remembered here for the century of the centurys... ( :arrow: AMEN).
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Ramon, it's only been 8 days! For some bugs, Microsoft takes 8 YEARS to fix.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

And Ramón, haven't you read the rules to this forum?

Post (possible) bugs in the Bug Reports forum and maybe LM will pick it up sooner next time.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Ramón López wrote:HELLO! Again (and AGAIN) This time seems really a bug, but well, I've post here for continuing with this post...
Well, obviously I know the forum rules, cause is necessary know the rules to can broken it :wink: ...But well, maybe I will put this in Bug Report Forum for see if I get my answer (remenber, I'm not asking for a fix, I only are asking for a:

Yes, it'll be fixed (HOPE!)
or:
Not, it won't be fixed

...only that... (ONLY) :roll: