HELP!!! PROBLEM WITH EXPORT TO FLASH

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Marcelo

HELP!!! PROBLEM WITH EXPORT TO FLASH

Post by Marcelo »

Hi!

I am new to Moho. Yesterday, after installing the Demo-Version of Moho and doing some little practice, I converted the very simple animation (just a circle) into SWF, the Flash Player popped up, but the screen remained empty. Does somebody know what may be the cause that file does not play or is not recognized by the Flashplayer
:mrgreen:
cribble

Post by cribble »

Are you exporting enough frames? Usually you have to set the amount of frames MoHo exports. As a default it exports frames 1-72....
--Scott
cribble.net
Marcelo

Post by Marcelo »

I exported the first animation that is in the turorial (the one that twists the circle) and I guess it has exported 72 frames, but I will try it again... Perhaps it is the version of Flash Player??? I have Flash Player 6.0 installed.
cribble

Post by cribble »

the version of flash should be able to to play the files. Upgrade just incase.... errrrr.... all i can think of is exporting it to a different format, the flash export might not be able to support the type of movements or effects.
--Scott
cribble.net
Marcelo

Post by Marcelo »

hi scott,
I will try...
cheers
----->Marcelo
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Also, if you're on a mac, wasn't there a problem where flash files were being run by quicktime, which couldn't handle the new versions? Somebody who's a mac person chime in here...
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

If the flash player opens but doesn't show anything try dragging the swf in the open flash player. Or drag the swf in your webbrowser. I don't know where it went wrong but my flash player refuses to load swf directly these days. If it's open and I drag the flash file in it works...sounds a lot like what you describe.

Maybe you just made a small mistake in Moho, but it's worth a try.

Good luck,

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
Marcelo

Post by Marcelo »

Thanks to all for your suggestions. Will try out and keep you informed.
----------
Marcelo