PLEASE HELP ! HOW I CREAT A...

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Gpoint

PLEASE HELP ! HOW I CREAT A...

Post by Gpoint »

Please help me. i made an animation and i cant save it. it's save it an a Moho file and i want it on a Jpg or Mov file... someone can help me? :?:
CrAzY Dan

Post by CrAzY Dan »

Sounds like you need to export the finished animation by going to File > Export Animation. Then it will let you choose a file you want.

Hope this helps :)

CrAzY Dan

p.s i think this post needs to go in the 'How Do I...' forum
15 year old Anime Studio user...
27/12/06: Im back and ready to get creating again!!
Gpoint

thanks...

Post by Gpoint »

its work. but when i want to make a JPG file Its make a 35 pics and not an animation. help... ?
LittleFenris

Re: thanks...

Post by LittleFenris »

Gpoint wrote:its work. but when i want to make a JPG file Its make a 35 pics and not an animation. help... ?
You can't make a movie file using the JPG option unless you import them into a video editor or compisiting program to put the JPGs together as an animation. The only options you have in Moho to export an animation are AVI (windows movie), MOV (mac quicktime movie) or SWF (Flash movie).
7feet

Post by 7feet »

The simplest way to save a still of the current frame is to render that frame using the File>Render command, or hit <CTRL> <F>. When the render window pops up, you'll see a tab that says "Save As...". Click that and you can save the frame in any of the still image formats that Moho supports.

--Brian
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

7feet wrote:The simplest way to save a still of the current frame is to render that frame using the File>Render command, or hit <CTRL> <F>. When the render window pops up, you'll see a tab that says "Save As...". Click that and you can save the frame in any of the still image formats that Moho supports.

--Brian
From what I can tell they tried saving their Moho animation as a JPG (they mentioned 35 pics) which, of course, you can't do. Not sure why they thought a JPG could be an animation, but they did. The only image format that will animate is a GIF, but even with that I think you need a program that will make animated GIFs (just like you would to make JPGs or any other image into an video format).
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Yeah, kinda missed that part, didn' I. Well, hey, there's MJPEG video, but that ain't coming out of Moho and not too many people seem to have the Codec. But mostly, I just missed the boat. Oops. And lordy, an animated gif of a whole movie would likely be a bloody tank.

--Brian
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

Start by reading Help file, Reference section, Export Formats.

To be honest, my first thought was "RTFM". But upon glossing over the manual I noticed exporting animations actually isn't really explained very much. Maybe I missed it but you would expect it somewhere in the animation sections...

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

nobudget wrote:To be honest, my first thought was "RTFM".m
Yeah, mine too, but I decided to not be a jerk. It's amazing how many people don't take the simple step of reading the manual.
13YearsOldAnimator

I think...

Post by 13YearsOldAnimator »

NVM...
Last edited by 13YearsOldAnimator on Fri May 27, 2005 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heh.. I'm 15 naw! =D
Nichod

Post by Nichod »

As everyone else has said. Jpeg is a still format. While motion jpeg does exist Moho does not support this. You can however import the individual jpegs into a video editor program and export from there to video.

Brian
Sometimes in order to accomplish something you need to not sleep.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

LittleFenris wrote:The only image format that will animate is a GIF
Not completely true, there is an animated version of PNG as well, MNG or JNG, see:

http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/png-sitemap.html#animation

The only problem is that neither MNG nor JNG are widely supported. None of my browsers does, so I had to use a seperate MNG viewer to view the animations I created with The Gimp.