Maybe a problem?

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

saintmovius

Maybe a problem?

Post by saintmovius »

I was working on a file last night that has over 18 layers in it. I am using the Moho b2 version. I saved my work, but when I opened it this morning none of my changes were saved, but all my layers are still there and most of them are not showing up? They show up in the layers window, but what is on the layer is not showing up in the work area or even when I render. What could be causing this?
saintmovius

This is odd

Post by saintmovius »

What I discovered just now is that all the layers (which were duplicates) were pushed back to their point of origin so they were all layered one on top of the other. Sounds wierd to me!
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

When you open a file, it starts out at frame 0. When you were last editing the file, were you maybe at a different frame?

In other words, maybe you accidentally arranged your layers at frame 1 (or 10 or 1234 or whatever). Then, when you re-opened the file at frame 0, the layers seemed mis-placed.
saintmovius

Prehaps!

Post by saintmovius »

Hmmm...Prehaps that's what I did. Seems I remember now hitting the arrow key so maybe that jumped me ahead a frame. I'll have to check...thanks for that thought!