Is This Normal?

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Rai López

Is This Normal?

Post by Rai López »

In 5.0.7 (windows) if I have a named shape and I UNCHECK Enabled Fill and Enable Outline (both) the shape is not showed but remain in the List of Style Window (I like this cause I can want to enable fill or outline then), but if I close Moho and open the file again the shape has disappeared, and I don't know if this is so or if is a bug, BYE!
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Yes, this is normal. When Moho saves a file, it leaves out any shapes that have no fill and no outline. Such shapes have no visible appearance, and if they're not named, there is no way to re-select them later on.

I can't think of a reason you would want such a shape, and in most cases, someone would probably either do this by accident, or do it as a way to try and delete the shape. In those cases, there's no reason to keep the shape around.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

HELLO!! I'm thinking in this issue... the shapes that I'm refering have a name and it'd be possible selecting in the future by shape menu in Style Window if they don't be cleared when close Mohe... cause of this I think that it'll be nice if this shapes remain inactives in the proyect for a future use, so we don't must been changing their Opacity for hiddind and (here is the main reason) the transparent shape can NOT be selected by mistake when you are working with other visibles bottom shapes in the Main window... Unnamed shapes, yes, can be cleared by Moho without any problem and that is good, I think... THANKS & BYE!
cribble

Post by cribble »

Ramón López wrote:HELLO!! I'm thinking in this issue... the shapes that I'm refering have a name and it'd be possible selecting in the future by shape menu in Style Window if they don't be cleared when close Mohe... cause of this I think that it'll be nice if this shapes remain inactives in the proyect for a future use, so we don't must been changing their Opacity for hiddind and (here is the main reason) the transparent shape can NOT be selected by mistake when you are working with other visibles bottom shapes in the Main window... Unnamed shapes, yes, can be cleared by Moho without any problem and that is good, I think... THANKS & BYE!
Is it me, or did that confuse you too??
--Scott
cribble.net
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

cribble wrote:Is it me, or did that confuse you too??
What did you mean with that??
typo

Post by typo »

I believe he means that you often pack a lot of content into small paragraphs which confuses some readers.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...AH!!! JAJA Only that... :roll: (uf) Well, I have expresed very times my apologys for my poor "english" in this forum, that many times enforce me to explain in peculiar way, yes... I think that you'd must understand this, but well here I'll do a one more time :arrow: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

I like Ramon's writing style. I admit, often it's nearly impossible to follow but it has an interesting rhythm to it. And he is always very friendly, a nice CIAO or BYE or THANKS in capital letters. Sang is another member with that talent to write incoherently but entertaining.

I'm not making fun of Ramon, it's more like a compliment. Yes I'm weird...

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...ALA!!! :D THANK YOU nobudget I don't know what to say... :oops: (really), and if I know I'd (of course) write it incorrectly... :wink: CHAO!