Sound?

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

mos4567

Sound?

Post by mos4567 »

I did a number of animations in Moho using mp3 for the sound track. It working fine and eveything was great. Out of the blue it stopped exportng sound with files when I rendered them as avi files... So first I rebooted... no change, I uninstalled and reinstalled moho and it still does not work. Files that were exported before still play their sound fine but anything exported now has no sound... please help! :) And no the sound track is not muted :)
mos4567

Post by mos4567 »

also please note that when I export it to swf the sound works fine...
mos4567

Post by mos4567 »

One more thing... I am runing XP pro. I check for updates every week. I am runing norton anti virus 9 corprate edt. and it's defs are updated every day, and I am runing anti spy ware programs... Also Adobe Premiere is installed on this computer. I know that installed something with windows media player...
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Moho has never supported exporting MP3 files to AVI. Maybe you were exporting to QuickTime before? When exporting AVI, you can only include an uncompressed WAV file.
13YearsOldAnimator

Maybe...

Post by 13YearsOldAnimator »

Maybe u r trying 2 export the animation from the middle...???
Cuz that's always hapenin 2 me.. When i'm exportin from the begin of the animation, it exports with sound. But when i wanna export from the middle (2 check my clip, it's sooooo long rendering the clip again n again from the start...) it has no sound... So if u r exporting from the middle, i'm with u in this question....
Heh.. I'm 15 naw! =D