Promoting Moho

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bupaje

Promoting Moho

Post by bupaje »

I had an idea of another use/audience for Moho and wanted to suggest it here to see if anyone is interested in pitching in.

I have an interest in game development and have been playing with 3D Game Studio by Conitec www.conitec.com There are several other low end game development products like GarageGames, DarkBasic and more. Most will allow you to play animations in either avi, quicktime or as a series of bmps ie image1, image2, image3

While the vector format might not be good for creating general animations for most realistic games (except for games using cartoon shaders perhaps) I was thinking they might be useful for creating animations like these

http://www.artbeats.com/prod/product.php?pg=1&id=306

of control panels, monitors, tv etc. I wanted to suggest that if anyone is interested and wanted to submit small samples -about the size of the animations on the page linked above- we could post them on LostMarble.com or I can set up a quick example page on my server and I would be glad to point it out to those communities.

I'm thinking of this as a 'slow' priority thing, just if you find yourself with time to kill and come up with something nice post a link and if we have about a dozen good ones. It should be worthwhile as several of these communities are very large. I should mention I had worked doing freelance SEO and web promo work so any postings I make would be appropriate and not spam.