Flyer on Amazon Studios

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dueyftw

Flyer on Amazon Studios

Post by dueyftw »

I put my script on Amazon Studios. Please take a look.

https://studios.amazon.com/projects/95835

Dale
F.M.

Re: Flyer on Amazon Studios

Post by F.M. »

Will you be animating it?
"and then Man created god!"
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Not for some time. I picture Flyer done as a Miyazaki style animation. So I need to hit the lottery for a couple of million or I need to draw better and be retired with a ton of time on my hands.

Amazon gave it a pass, very quickly.

I was hoping that I could draw some interest in the story. But as a screen play it's not the same as the book.

Currently I'm doing a spec script for Nick's writing program. If anyone is interested in looking at a Sponge Bob script and letting me know what they think, I'll post it once I get done converting my chicken scratch hand writing to something readable.

Dale
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Didn't you post some boards of Flyer years ago? I'd be curious to see those if they're still around.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

No Boards, I tried to get an animation team together to help animate it using Anime Studio. Let just say, that didn't work out. It is impossible to get the results that you vision when everyone is working remotely and each person has their own idea of what or how something should be done. That and the amount of work needed got the project's budget out of my ability to pay.

An example: The script has 17 speaking roles. About 8 of them are major and they would need not only rigs at 90, 45, 0 but from above ant different angles and below. And then quite a lot of special rigs or even some FBF to get the animation I'm looking for.
Add in backgrounds and the cost of 118 page script gets real expensive when your paying a fair wage.

Dale