Storyboarding, Scripting, Voices and *Trolls* agendas

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chucky

Post by chucky »

Well, I don't know about getting to *Carnegie hall* but when I was a kid , I'd play a trick on people which was to ask the way to the 'Opera house' and when they pointed, I'd ~piss bolt~in the other direction. :wink:
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

:?: :?: :?: OH ! I get your meaning, all right, BUT~ why bother ~ my *OTHER* intention was~ ALSO~ *to learn* a/s > AND < let's *FACE~IT* = the page of this forum is a *BUMP* down. { Now I wouldn't have minded so much, had that resulted from *A LACK* in subject interest, BUT~ to find that *EFFECTIVE~COMMENT* came from Mouth of *TOUT*~ to another~ unofficial forum, *SADDENs-ME* more than just a little. For it means; not only is this forum valueless but also, since no *experienced* members bothered to a] acknowledge said subjects interest and b] bother to add any meaning full imput, that *THIS FORUM* is d'facto D'FUNCT, as a learning aid. :?: :?: :?:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: After *bolt* .... how did you ever get... to see if any of them......... gave a shit ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I also noticed, and have noticed in the past *ON THAT~OTHER FORUM* that ~ they comment upon *those~ with a tendency to *SUCK* off *TALENT* { seeking scripting material ~ I think they said } not you understand that I think *U* are.

SO ! ~ I too had a friend ~ who had an attractive looking lunch time bagel shop very nearly near to an underground station here in london, {nearly near~ important} also on way however, to *Tourist* attractions. From exit of station~ 3 directions~ 1- plainly unattractive, 1- clearly leading to residential area and the 3rd the only *then* possible route. {rout- if you are - the American sort of *ENGLISH* twister }
Now nearly near is NOT NEAR, BUT ~ all the *tourists* {all persuasions} -*NO MAP*- would come to his *FOOD & DRINK* shop ..... to ask for directions, but buy nothing.
SO~ He would- on being asked: 1st ask then if indeed that was the case. If yes~ go into a *good* speel about just how wonderful and delightful and amazing said attraction was. ~ AND THEN ~ give them detailed instructions ~~~~~~ in the opposite direction. with leaflet to goods on sale in his shop, map stapled into centre
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and upon the back *WRITTEN~ next time.... contribute *f-ker*.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll:
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

I just watched this video and if you are serious and need advice about Anime Studio I will be more then happy( as of course the rest of the forum) to help you. But please do not state that you have versions 6-7 and never learned the program and then went out and bought version 8 and still have not learned the basics.

PS.
It is 24 frames per second not 24 seconds per frame.

http://www.youtube.com/user/appleEed2#p/u/3/o7nJQVVMzYY

And please, the next time you bash an American, have some research to back it up. I do not appreciate you saying that stuff about Americans and hard work and calling it bull shit.

And PS #2
Iron that POS Green screen you have hanging on the wall. It is embarrassing to look at.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

Apple'E'ed2 wrote::?: :?: :?: OH ! I get your meaning, all right, BUT~ why bother ~ my *OTHER* intention was~ ALSO~ *to learn* a/s > AND < let's *FACE~IT* = the page of this forum is a *BUMP* down. { Now I wouldn't have minded so much, had that resulted from *A LACK* in subject interest, BUT~ to find that *EFFECTIVE~COMMENT* came from Mouth of *TOUT*~ to another~ unofficial forum, *SADDENs-ME* more than just a little. For it means; not only is this forum valueless but also, since no *experienced* members bothered to a] acknowledge said subjects interest and b] bother to add any meaning full imput, that *THIS FORUM* is d'facto D'FUNCT, as a learning aid. :?: :?: :?:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: After *bolt* .... how did you ever get... to see if any of them......... gave a shit ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I also noticed, and have noticed in the past *ON THAT~OTHER FORUM* that ~ they comment upon *those~ with a tendency to *SUCK* off *TALENT* { seeking scripting material ~ I think they said } not you understand that I think *U* are.

SO ! ~ I too had a friend ~ who had an attractive looking lunch time bagel shop very nearly near to an underground station here in london, {nearly near~ important} also on way however, to *Tourist* attractions. From exit of station~ 3 directions~ 1- plainly unattractive, 1- clearly leading to residential area and the 3rd the only *then* possible route. {rout- if you are - the American sort of *ENGLISH* twister }
Now nearly near is NOT NEAR, BUT ~ all the *tourists* {all persuasions} -*NO MAP*- would come to his *FOOD & DRINK* shop ..... to ask for directions, but buy nothing.
SO~ He would- on being asked: 1st ask then if indeed that was the case. If yes~ go into a *good* speel about just how wonderful and delightful and amazing said attraction was. ~ AND THEN ~ give them detailed instructions ~~~~~~ in the opposite direction. with leaflet to goods on sale in his shop, map stapled into centre
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and upon the back *WRITTEN~ next time.... contribute *f-ker*.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Note !

This will be the *last* time I refer to *past~postings*.

It will also be the *last* time ~ I will countenance (*face*-look it up !) any question directed towards the *truth* in the *VERDANT NATURE~ OF ME*.

*IT* will also be in the form of 3 *individual* postings. { > AND < Final }

1st~ I have a number of *MORONS- for friends* ~NONE however, Moronic. { refer to *MY* opinion ~ on that~ *it's* -posted }
2nd~ The *story* Quoted~ is true.
3rd~ There is a *coda*~ to it ( look it up )~ the following ;

I at the time was a poverty stricken *Bull shit* artist, but 2min away from his shop.
He knew it.
Times~ were early 90's ~ *tourists* in the main *American*~ being the only ones who could afford and had *excessive lolly's* to flash. { but not exclusively ~of that ~persuasion }.
He, Friend that is, was ( having had exhaustive experience, pre~ my arrival ) very adept at spotting those with an *obnoxious nose*......... >for<........ *alien* beings. *AND*~ putting ~as all *good Englishmen do* his ability to add *look~Tongue~money & poise* together > and < then still being able to come up .... *with*... two. { plus of course~ my desire to be fed, whilst *practicing* } >>>>> had only to call *ME*.

AND *I*~ with same said *map* (Cheshire`grin~of course~ well hidden) only then to sit a table @shop, and wait for any returners.
AND~ glad to say~ there were more that just a few, who did.
MOST~ with~ very *red* faces, and wallets ..... well, exhaustively profuse.
BUT NOT ALL~
FOR THOSE~ TO DUMB~ to see, *the Justice*..... I would be there, sat @table... *alien~ attitude~ alien~ tongue* ever so contrite.
ALLWAYS~ ALL WAYS~ surprised *me*..... @ how helpful and profuse (about the mores and attitudes shown by *American Aliens* they were will .... to share.

""" PART ! over.
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

Apple'E'ed2 wrote:HEY TO YOU TOO !

I tell you what :

1] You show/tell me how to *post* picture *with* words to same a/s posting.

2] You~ post to general forum the following { your version or as I post *here* to you }

3] AND~ I do mean ~ as a new thread.~ pointing them and others to the value of *THE Miscellaneous/ChitChat*~ part of what should~ AS SAID~ be one, every troubled animator should be directed to > AND < supported by ~ ALL & EVERY a/s animator, truly concerned about those looking for *discussion* out side of the Oh SO boring *dribble & drop* found in and on all the other posts in this forum.

Apple"E"ed2 ~ refuses to offer an apology to / or for his attempt to elicit or raise { with his quirky method } a subject that by NUMBER OF HITS ~over 300 ~ is obviously/ and thus proven * AN ANIMATORS * subject of concern.

AND~ *I* will:

1} Show you
2} Tell you

Just what it is/was .... i had, has intention ~~~~ for *U*, *ME* & all the other { oh so frustrated animators } I have both *here* and in other place been observing for over 2yrs.

3} and ~ I won't consider all of this/that > a *sad* > experience. ( best soon forgotten )
AND~ please DO NOT~ try to tell you are not one of them.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PART ?..... next !

> AND < Funksmaname.... will confirme .... *IT*.

Some time ago *i* approached *him* on the subject of learning from an expert all about A/S as a total beginner.
*HE* > not able to accept my then proposal and I actually in some doubt about ability to pay him for said lessons~ turned me down, BUT ~ NOT ~ FLAT !
*HE*~ pointed *me* to and towards this forum, *SAYING~ QUITE CLEARLY & RIGHTLY~ SO I THOUGHT* that *it* would be both best place for *beginner* such as I, and that *it* would and has always been *welcoming*.... to *THOSE*..... such as I.

NEXT~ ( & note- not numbered )
I have *above* myself quoted > and > * intend fully that *it* is followed.
1~ coda ~ this time *U* will see *every Moderators 'Say So!' attached to it ~ before you hear~ from *me* again, in or upon this forum.
NEXT~ any comment and or posting from any of those who have to date responded~ to any and or all of my previous posting....... *WILL*.... have *red-face* colourfully attached to any post referring to me or *it* as content of their post.
NEXT~ I do have all 3 version of debut, and i have, as yet ,not once done more than just open them. I can however *like the majority of you* sit and learn it.
NEXT~ A reference has been made to my *you tube channel* > AND < a view of it will show that ~ whilst I would really REALLY prefer to use and learn all about A/S~ I can and will ~ approach *MY* agenda from another point of view.

PART ! over .
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

sbtamu wrote:I just watched this video and if you are serious and need advice about Anime Studio I will be more then happy( as of course the rest of the forum) to help you. But please do not state that you have versions 6-7 and never learned the program and then went out and bought version 8 and still have not learned the basics.

PS.
It is 24 frames per second not 24 seconds per frame.

http://www.youtube.com/user/appleEed2#p/u/3/o7nJQVVMzYY

And please, the next time you bash an American, have some research to back it up. I do not appreciate you saying that stuff about Americans and hard work and calling it bull shit.

And PS #2
Iron that POS Green screen you have hanging on the wall. It is embarrassing to look at.
8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

" HOLY SH' T....... Just who does this 'unt.... think he is ? "
Answer~ "bullshit~ ARTIST"..... *MORONS~12 yr old *seekers senses* ~ fully activated*..... *Moronic > Bullshit* > Subject ! "

> AND < I expect *THAT* to be quoted >>>> by whoever *posts* NEXT> " comments on *it* too." ~ This Page of this forum is after all for *just* that sort of thing.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PART ? next & last {maybe}

A re-view of that video~ will ~ if you listen *HARD* .
SHOW~ for your ears~ the following.

" It is *NOT* > *practice, practice, practice* that makes perfect. * THAT*~ IS BULLSHIT *...... It is ... *DESIRE* that makes perfect. *PRACTICE< PRACTICE> PRACTICE* ... is *its* ( Desires ) price ! "

Attributing *THAT* particular twist to *Americans* .... may not be the *absolute truth* ....
BUT>>> it is in the main *Americans*.... who use it most *Frequently*. ( not to say there are not others also prone to its~ *SLACK- OF THINKING*~ palliative. )

IN REGARDS TO ~ DEBUT 6, 7, & 8, ~ read the above. It is true.

AS TO~ *U*~ you will know if you backtrack *your* you tube channel that, a] Comment upon you and your fear of a *ramble~ in and around said a/s topic* has already been alluded to. AND~ fully intended to sound *JUST* like it is written *THERE*.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PART ????? * THAT IS IT* > Over & ????????????? ~ *riddle *it* out !
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

It's true that ~ at one time >previous to TODAY< I was ~ AND had to *turn down* an opportunity to teach >>>in my UNDESERVING roll as **TEACHER**<<< yet -AND INSTEAD- pointed to the forum as a <~BUT NOT ONLY~> the place to find help <<<ALTHOUGH>>> unaware of #above# form of COMMUNICATION.

Man, that's hard work :|
My feelings are that in truth the way you've chosen to communicate with the forum, despite being entertaining, makes it really difficult for the actual 'helping'. Far be it from me to discourage a free and unique form of expression, although if you have specific questions to help you on the road to animation based enlightenment you might help others help you by dialing down the krypton factor.

By all means keep posting in this form in general discussion - it seems to be gathering continued interest and intrigue from a lot of readers and encouraging some sort of reaction in people - <what IS art?>

But I wouldn't mix the learning with the performance in other parts of the forum as unless the 'helper' has time to decipher your riddles, he may chose not to answer your burning questions when it would have taken 10 seconds to do so had the form of communication been more direct.
dm

Post by dm »

I agree with funksmaname. Amusing, but it takes more effort than I'm willing to put forth to figure out what's going on with Apple'E'ed2. But, based on what was said in the video:

24 fps and your frame count are accurate, but if you're using Anime Studio, you probably aren't drawing every element for every frame. You're more likely going to draw five things, then manipulate them to move in time, the software filling in the frames between 'here and there'. I couldn't tell if you understood that or not. It's a fairly economical way of animating. Draw one thing, move it about for several seconds.

Green Screen: Yes, green elements on a green screen will disappear when you're keying in something else. But, putting green elements over a green screen as a separate element (ie, shot separately, on a non-green background) will retain their green-ness when keying (separate layer isolates them).

Apple computers: They do include a lot of information with the new computer purchase to teach you how to use the thing. Both printed and in video form. If you didn't get that with your computer, then it probably wasn't 'new'.

I feel you need to do a little more delving into the mechanics of animation and compositing to get a better idea of how things work. If you can simplify and clarify your writing (as has been mentioned a few times now), I'm sure you'll get succinct answers that will get you on your way to animating a little quicker.

Perhaps some of us are ignorant plebeians, but we're the ones who can tell you how to use the software that you seem to want to know how to use. So, hopefully, your superior intellect can cope with bringing yourself down to our [lesser] communication needs. Or, not. Perhaps your talents would be more profitably used in some other medium.
dm

Post by dm »

forgot this bit:

Anime Studio does require a certain logic to understand the user interface. I find it a bit convoluted, but many think it's straight-forward and simple. Not difficult, it's just an adjustment.
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

funksmaname wrote:It's true that ~ at one time >previous to TODAY< I was ~ AND had to *turn down* an opportunity to teach >>>in my UNDESERVING roll as **TEACHER**<<< yet -AND INSTEAD- pointed to the forum as a <~BUT NOT ONLY~> the place to find help <<<ALTHOUGH>>> unaware of #above# form of COMMUNICATION.

Man, that's hard work :|
My feelings are that in truth the way you've chosen to communicate with the forum, despite being entertaining, makes it really difficult for the actual 'helping'. Far be it from me to discourage a free and unique form of expression, although if you have specific questions to help you on the road to animation based enlightenment you might help others help you by dialing down the krypton factor.

By all means keep posting in this form in general discussion - it seems to be gathering continued interest and intrigue from a lot of readers and encouraging some sort of reaction in people - <what IS art?>

But I wouldn't mix the learning with the performance in other parts of the forum as unless the 'helper' has time to decipher your riddles, he may chose not to answer your burning questions when it would have taken 10 seconds to do so had the form of communication been more direct.
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's true that ~ at one time >previous to TODAY< I was ~ AND had to *turn down* an opportunity to teach >>>in my UNDESERVING roll as **TEACHER**<<< yet -AND INSTEAD- pointed to the forum as a <~BUT NOT ONLY~> the place to find help <<<ALTHOUGH>>> unaware of #above# form of COMMUNICATION. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NEXT~
1st~ thanks for that (above) , Specifically: Unaware of above form of communication.
2nd~ *you*~ posting when and as you have, does supply THE ONLY REASON {other than that other I've posted,} for bothering to continue to *bother*~posting.
3rd~ I too have noticed the interest in *this post* (sorry). { over 200 further *hits* } sorry.... again.
NEXT~
THERE *IS* ~one *THING* > about your communication & *U*<.
WHAT ! > WELL ~ *THAT"s *IT* = Why should *i* ~ Dare *OR* fear = Pointing *IT* > out > to you.
*THAT *U* have bothered to entertain *THE~ THOUGHT* of coming *HERE* to my aid > + < Your { oh so ! Eloquently ~ * * IN SIGN! *}
WELL ???????????????????? What the hell *OTHER*....... am i supposed > *to think* ????????????????????

BUT~ a further *lock*~ into your inbox will also show: interest in ~TOP OF MOUNTAIN~ SURE ! but of more interest *currently* is the journey and *its* visceral (look it up) experience.

AS for * form of communication * ~
That journey + your *turn down*~ resulted in a ramble and this rumble. Crumble ? I am not. The Verdant Nature of 12yr olds is a seekers one, Crumbling about it does with them not start until *some asshole*(sorry) calls them an idiot or *MORON*.(sorry)
Specifically ~all the discontinuities and oh so annoying *SIGN WRITING*~ (sorry)
A} The Topic itself (other than *trolls*) carriers no such.
B} 12yr old *trolls*~ is the todays~ current norm, and most, if not all are also into programming and scripting (BOTH~ of which require a large dollop of very strange *sign* language~~~~~ to me. ( Morph~Dialling script too, I PRESUME )
C} A *look. lock and ramble* (sorry)type journey as I have done, would...................... ???????????????? ............ (sorry). :oops: :oops: :oops:

{{{{ NEED TO *GO BEG* for money now, But will get back to *YOU*... }}}}}}}}}

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OH~ and if you think that's *HARD WORK*~ try staying one step ahead of the 'AnKER (in you) repeatedly telling *U*(SORRY)~ it's a 100 NO 1000% certainty that there are *other*(sorry) genius's *OUT THERE*.(sorry)

( I don't any longer~ *IT* ~ walks firmly *besides me*. )
Last edited by Apple'E'ed2 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

I will say this, at least this guy brought Synthsin back out of the woodwork. That's something.
I miss you man
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

madrobot wrote:I will say this, at least this guy brought Synthsin back out of the woodwork. That's something.
I miss you man
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
{{{{{{ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: { *Smok'e a *?* whilst *Locking~ into > :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: . }
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THANKS ~ Good laugh *Is* just *what*.... I needed NOW !

" Please remember HOWEVER~ I have ALSO~SAID~ :twisted: NEVER ! is a very VERY..... long time ! >>> AND <<<< *U* + *YOU* = Really, REALLY :!: *HATE ***** > IT < ***** there :!: "
COLOUR !~ well for a 14yr old { forgotten 2yrs only }........ Wick'd
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GENIUS ???????????? Well your *MOTHER ~ truly hoped *SO* Did *SHE* not. *me* + *REST OF US ?????~ PRO'gram'd ~ > *TO THINK ~> *THAT* ~ indoubt. ( i think )
AND >>>>>>>>>> :shock: :shock: :shock: ~ DAM SIGHT MORE~ than 57,600 twitches(*wishes*~ upon fingers too, i'll bet. :shock: :shock: :shock:

UNDER~DOWN Thinking ? Always wondered if *THAT*...... was true :twisted:

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
hothead

Post by hothead »

What<<<<<<<<<<<the>>>>>>>>>F/U/C/K,,,,is going on here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

hothead wrote:What<<<<<<<<<<<the>>>>>>>>>F/U/C/K,,,,is going on here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Interesting *THAT~ 'you' should answer~ *DO YOU NOT*~ *THINK* { Which *part* > got *U*<: "anKER *OR* GENIUS" ?????

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

" UNDER~DOWN~ THINKING !>>>> Interesting >>>>>> * IS * > *IT* >NOT ????????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: