What's the deal with

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

inboxrgh@gmail.com

What's the deal with

Post by inboxrgh@gmail.com »

What's up with using the enable 20 db with a USB headphones - I don't have that feature with my USB Plantronics Headset 648 - Would I be better off using a wired set with my realtek soundcard using that feature while making cartoon voices ! I have the level all the way turned up on the mic and etc but ---- 20db should make a lot of difference ! Any thing anybody can add or suggest !
inboxrgh@gmail.com

Spam Bot ?

Where do you post information on general audio issues with in the program if the general forum isn't the place or considers it spam ! Seems like a pretty general question to me !

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=p ... 00&bih=775
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Ok, I moved your thread to miscellaneous chit chat.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
inboxrgh@gmail.com

Guess that will work -

Cause I don't have a darn thing to spam - lol - I'm just looking for a decent audio set up for the program - The Plantronics have a good mic but that combination alone isn't enough to make a qualiity sound file - The Screaming Bee and similar software is alright but their's still a major component missing. - Guess it might be the need for an amp or a different set up - I thought you guys might know since you create voices in the program but Any Hoot - I'll check some where else !
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

This might be a question to post to an audio forum as well - most of the folks here deal with video issues. The general forum is mostly for ASP/animation questions.

I use Adobe Audition 1.5 for most of my audio work - ideal for what l need. Not sure its even available now as it s no longer part of the standard Adobe studio suite.

Rhoel
inboxrgh@gmail.com

Thanks -

I didn't even see the audio forum - ugh = lol ! I'll check it out - Have a great night !
JCook

Post by JCook »

Rhoel,

Adobe Audition is still part of the CS5 Master Suite. Just bought it near the end of last year. I don't know if you can purchase it separately, but I would think you could.

Jack
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

JCook wrote:Rhoel,

Adobe Audition is still part of the CS5 Master Suite. Just bought it near the end of last year. I don't know if you can purchase it separately, but I would think you could.

Jack
Okay - master collection CS4 has soundbooth:

For me, I love Audition because you can import the video into one timeline, then multi-track all the other dialogue, effects etc - it's really intuitive.

Rhoel