anyway to make money with animation?

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Get a room.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
mykim

Post by mykim »

SvenFoster wrote:mykim you're silly but I like you... Please entertain me some more with your enlightened teachings and emotional self control. I too wish to learn how to connect with fans and fellow animators.

second thoughts, add "Sorry, lets start again" to your signature or come back as a different user and we can all be nice.

PS: I never like these either....
strong contradictory statement. And no, im not gonna bothering making a new account.

Once again, im not a homophobe, but youtube/google are a bunch of homos with dildos up their rectums. I thought ebay was bad but at least they let me earn some money now.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

mykim wrote:Once again, im not a homophobe, but youtube/google are a bunch of homos with dildos up their rectums.
OK, that comment is pretty offensive and homophobic (you should re-think what being homophobic means, really), as forum moderator I warn you the next commentary in that line will be erased. Thanks for your understanding.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

*facepalm*
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

btw - I just looked into monetizing on youtube and they say you have to abide by the community guidelines (http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines)

most notably in your case:
"We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we do not permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status and sexual orientation/gender identity)."

It's more than likely someone has clicked the abuse button and drawn negative attention to you...
gypsum995

Re: anyway to make money with animation?

Post by gypsum995 »

Very useful topic. by the by i am new in this forum. try to learn something.
It is time to Earn money online for everyone. It is easy if you know know some technique. Please visit Our odesk test answers forum for any help.