Spain won Football World Chanpionship!!!

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Genete

Spain won Football World Chanpionship!!!

Post by Genete »

Spain, the most football passinated country in the World, has won the Football World Championship :!: :!: :!: :!:
It has been a seires of suffering matches full of heart, courage and partnership. Those guys have played real and admirable football. They deserved it! :D :D

It has been a pita the lame spectacle given by Duch people. :(

Go Spain, go!!!

-G
Paul Mesken

Re: Spain won Football World Chanpionship!!!

Post by Paul Mesken »

Here's what I'm gonna do to that dog of yours

ulrik

Post by ulrik »

Paul Mesken wrote:Here's what I'm gonna do to that dog of yours

:lol:

Congratulations Spain, great playing!!
Genete

Post by Genete »

genete wrote:It has been a pita the lame spectacle given by Duch people.
The proof is in the pudding :D
-G
knunk

Post by knunk »

Followed by a kick to the chest, knee, groin.....

Well played Spain!
Paul Mesken

Post by Paul Mesken »

Genete wrote:The proof is in the pudding :D
-G
Grr, the only reason why you guys won was because the ref was on your side. And you know it! You know it! (by the way, if someone knows about some good how-to-draw-a-pig-for-dummies site, I'd like to know about it)

jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Paul Mesken wrote:Grr, the only reason why you guys won was because the ref was on your side.
Are you kidding? I thought he was way too lenient on the Dutch players, especially van Bommel and De Jong, who behaved like thugs all through the game. Spain played beautiful football and are the true heirs of Total Football. Linus Michels must be turning in his grave.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Congratulations, Genete. It's nice to know Chile lost with the world's champion :wink:
Now we have more arguments to justify our bad playing :P

PD: And thanks goodness the world cup ended. I was very tired about all that official authorized products buzzing around (can somebody explain me how can be an official world cup's razor blade? I don't get the relation... my beard does not look more "World Cup" than before, really) and all those LCD and Plasmas running on my earthquaked poor country. I have nothing against football, but all this effervescence makes me sick.
The same day the first match Chile played, public transport prices increased 25%, yesterday -during the final- electricity prices increased a 10%, both with no logic reasons. At least our government knows how to take advantage of the world cup.
Well, it has good points too. World cup let us know more about South African culture, like vuvuzelas and... uhm... a movie about a guy called Mandela.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Paul Mesken

Post by Paul Mesken »

jahnocli wrote:Spain played beautiful football and are the true heirs of Total Football. Linus Michels must be turning in his grave.
Total football is ours! We stole it fair and square from the Germans. You're just saying that because the ref was a Brit.

No, we were better. We've been cheated of our preordained victory. I blame the psychic oracle octopus. Everybody could see Holland was the greater team.

Hmm, I really need to work on my animals. For some reason the Dutch Lion appears a bit wimpy. Perhaps I've drawn his whiskers wrong...
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

The Dutch really were cloggers. Only a Dutchman could look back on that match and say they were the better team. Spain stuck to their principles as the Dutch tried to intimidate them down to their level. Ask Johann Cruyff which was the better team. And as for the ref being a Brit -- I thought he had a poor game. If he was being fair, Holland would have been down to 9 men by half-time.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?