Influx of idiots.

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

knunk

Influx of idiots.

Post by knunk »

Maybe its just me but have we been invaded? I'm seeing so many meaningless/ random or mean posts on here lately I'm getting paranoid. Is someone sending these fools here to mess with us? We don't hurt anyone! leave us alone!

Maybe I'm getting old and don't understand.

Could be young people with not much to do? I fathered a few young people in my time, though thankfully they're not idiots. They can all read and walk through doors without hurting themselves. Maybe all you guys could reply here and tell me/us what what the hell you're doing here. Maybe we could suggest a hobby for you to take up your time better?

You could post a smart and stupid reply if you like. Thats would be fun!

You add nothing to the board at all so far. I'd be pretty happy if you went away. If you are remotely interested in anything on this board though. Could I ask you to be a little nicer and reply to a thread only if you have something to add, or have a point.

Thanks

Jez
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Lol....It's not just you. Many have noticed and talked privately about it. I think the problem is being dealt with now so hopefully things should improve.

It is hard to understand why someone would spend time coming here and posting meaningless replies. Unfortunately some peoples whole purpose in life seems to be to annoy as many people as possible. The internet makes it easy for these cowards who crave power (as I see them) as they can be pretty much anonymous and feel safe. Just look at YouTube for the worst example of the worrying amount of idiots in the world :x

I saw a video some obviously proud father had placed on there of his 4 year old son playing a classical piece on piano. Amazing! One of the first comments was "He's gay!" !!!???? :cry:
Genete

Post by Genete »

If I were the moderator I would warn them once and if persists on the stupidity, I would fire up them immediately.
-G
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

if i were moderator. 1st thing i would have done was to speak straight with them, absolutely without hiding anything and about whats really bothering them. :mrgreen: