Just a little bit about me

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Dsieda

Just a little bit about me

Post by Dsieda »

Hi all, I'm Dsieda!

I'm new to Anime Studio and animating through scripts and actions. ^^; I've done traditional animation (or rather through photoshop changing a bit of a picture each layer) but I'm thuroughly enthused about animating.

I've never done any scripts before and don't really know how to use them, so pardon me anyone who runs into me and finds that, explaining things to me may be difficult for me to understand.

I'm an artist, love to draw manga and do tons of webcomics. I'm going to college getting my Bachelors in CGT (computer Graphics Technology) and learning how to actually animate on my own. That's why I'm playing with AS, to learn more about scripting and animation on how bones and actions work. ^^ I'm always enthusiastic on trying to learn more things!

I'm 23 years old, born on Dec 25, and I'm an energetic, kind girl. I love fantasy and trying to make the images and motions in my mind a reality. I am passionate about what I do, drawing and trying to animate. =)

My goal is to learn so much here in AS, everyone seems so helpful and very kind, wanting to help others, I hope I can show the fruits of my labor to others and hopefully learn more so I can teach other people. ^_^
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

Hello there and welcome to the world of Anime Studio :)

Just to clarify, you do not need to know any scripting with AS, just need a mouse and a bit of free time and have fun! :)

AS is great if you want to go and learn animation, pretty easy for the basic steps and of course you can get tons of help in this forum.

I suggest you go through the basic tutorials that comes with it, and if you have any question just ask away! :)

Again, welcome to the community!

G
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Welcome, Dsieda! :D
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Welcome to the forum, and happy animating!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
justiceleague

Post by justiceleague »

welcom here, all new guyz! 8)
Dsieda

Post by Dsieda »

^^ thank you all very much! And here's hoping that my dreams of animating are made easier! XD