Wishing this was more popular.

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

YaoiMeowmaster

Wishing this was more popular.

Post by YaoiMeowmaster »

Lol...
Im just a little lonely here but is there anyone besides me who thinks that there should be more people joining and not quiting?
and people who have nice input about what to say like the nice veterans i see answering newbie questions like jachnoli and svelgin (forgive me if i spelled names wrong)
well it's just a meek rant :O
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Right now as I type there are only 3 registered users and 20 guests. It would be nice to have more contributors, and a few less lurkers. Come on folks, don't worrie about saying something dumb, because I will say something dumber. Trust me :)

Dale
YaoiMeowmaster

Post by YaoiMeowmaster »

There probably all terrified because i joined. and im psypathic and evil.
come on...
i dont bite...
that hard...
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Don't worry, this forum is slower some times. It's true, some people have left the forum, I know that Mkelley and Synth were two of them (for them both I'm sad, they were very nice talented contributors), but you can visit their own forum.

Anyway, we are waiting for christmas and ending the year, some of us have very little time to visit the forum, but I'm pretty sure (based on the years I have been here) that soon all will be normal again.

Oh, and one of the most important contributors have been very busy since some months, but he will back in not too much time. I'm talking about Heyvern, I just talked with him yesterday.

However, feel free to ask and post, if the few ones we are here can help you some way, we'll do it.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel