Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

human

Animation Upstarts Are Joining the Fray

Post by human »

jackass

Will history repeat it self

Post by jackass »

Competion is heating up just like the traditional area back in the late 90's early 21'st century. When Dreamworks and Disney went head to head. Except now it not just 2 studios it's going to be way more than 2. I predict the global animation industry will explode from 80 billion in revenue up to hundreds of billions beacuse of this but this is just a guess .I've been reasearching our industry . In 2007 the animation industry product value reach over 200 billion and relative products above 500 billion. I just hope this boom dosen't end the way 2d animation did a buch of money thirsty pigs overflowing the market with crap and limiting the mediam posibilities and sucking up the money from talented animation studios. It like history repeating it self a bunch of studios compete no one does anything new. People stop watching intrest goes, money goes, and all but two studios goes belly up. This happen 2 times 50's and 90's.
The400th

Post by The400th »

It's not the production companies that have power, it's the distribution companies. Without good distribution, even the best film will fail.

Just because there are more films out there, doesn't mean the amount of money people will spend on watching animated films is going to increase.