Some rough toons

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bupaje

Some rough toons

Post by bupaje »

CGtalk.com started a daily sketch topic some time back and I tried it a few times. Basically they post a topic and you do a quick drawing before the time is up. I was looking through some old stuff and came across a few submissions so figured I'd torture you with them. All of this was drawn from 30 minutes to 2 hours max so take that into account. :)

Topic: Maneater

Topic: Monkey's with Guns

Topic: Father & Son Day (or maybe it was take a kid to school?)

Topic: Twins

Topic: UFO's (or something like that. This drawing was actually of an experience recounted to me by my mother-in-law and my wife shared with the people in the town in Mexico she lived in when she was about 10 years old. )

mwtoons

nice pics

Post by mwtoons »

I was entertained. I like the robots. I saw similar robots in an animation called hide and seek. was the you? Drawing things quickly is a good warm up technique..so i hear. I am not a great drawer, but I practice when I can. I took a drawing class about a year ago, and that was one of our tasks, was to do rapid drawing of people, to learn how to grab the important detail.

anyway, thanks for the pics.
bupaje

Post by bupaje »

Not me. This is my first dig at animation. I also have no training, though I have always had an artistic bent. Going to remedy that in a few weeks when I will begin taking a few classes at local community college including a cartooning class.