FINALLY GETTING ANIME STUDIO!!!!!!!

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hoqboy

FINALLY GETTING ANIME STUDIO!!!!!!!

Post by hoqboy »

after waiting for TWO WHOLE DAYS, my dad ordered anime studio from amazon!!!... still have to wait TWO MORE DAYS, but im sure it'll be worth the wait... =)
-Rafi, 13
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

You could have saved 2 days and bought the download version. ;)

On second thought... from past experience it will get there faster through the mail.

Welcome aboard!

p.s. It warms my heart when I hear about parents buying TOOLS for CREATION instead of video games or cell phones for the kids. Tell your dad I think he ROCKS!

-vern
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

heyvern wrote:p.s. It warms my heart when I hear about parents buying TOOLS for CREATION instead of video games or cell phones for the kids. Tell your dad I think he ROCKS!

-vern
I second that. ;)

Glad to hear you're getting AS. Hope to see some of your works. :D
rplate

Post by rplate »

heyvern wrote:You could have saved 2 days and bought the download version. ;)
-vern
and... WHERE do you get the download version? I have searched high and low to find a download version. All to no avail. :cry:
Ooops! I jut caught that wink on your emotions icon. :wink:
Bob P
fiziwig

Post by fiziwig »

I got my copy by download and online registration. Go here: http://www.e-frontier.com/article/artic ... 3?sbss=793

--gary
rplate

Post by rplate »

fiziwig wrote:I got my copy by download and online registration. Go here: http://www.e-frontier.com/article/artic ... =793--gary
Been there done that already. I did not find a purchase button for the new manual. Can anyone you tell me more?
.Bob P
fiziwig

Post by fiziwig »

Ah. I mis-understood. I thought you were talking about the program, not the manual. I don't believe the manual is available online, since it's being sold through Amazon and other regular book dealers.

--gary
hoqboy

Post by hoqboy »

heyvern wrote:
p.s. It warms my heart when I hear about parents buying TOOLS for CREATION instead of video games or cell phones for the kids. Tell your dad I think he ROCKS!

-vern

yaaaa.... i have a cell phone and im REALLY into video games =D xbox 360 anyone?????

sorry just the average kid :( but thanks for the comment
-Rafi, 13