Search found 38 matches
- Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 am
- Forum: General Moho Discussion
- Topic: Question about upgrading to AS8 Pro from 6 Pro
- Replies: 3
- Views: 577
Hi SpaceBoy, congratulations on the (presumably paid) work. There's probably other stuff on this forum, I upgraded from 5.6, which only imported AI and I don't know how well. From my pov AS8 does a reasonable job importing Inkscape .svg. It doesn't preserve layers, groups or effects/filters, but pat...
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 am
- Forum: Scripting
- Topic: Newbie illusions of grandeur/Harmony like brushes?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1158
- Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 am
- Forum: How Do I...?
- Topic: How do I animate a simple line on a map
- Replies: 4
- Views: 617
Guys, there are some things Animator does really well, but tracing routes on a map isn't one of them. Instead, use Route Generator (free from http://www.routegenerator.net/).
- Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 pm
- Forum: Bug Discussions
- Topic: Random runtime crashes
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7967
My first post - or I think I might have been a member years ago. Anyway, Adam, if you are still there, and everyone on having render problems on large projects, try downloading and running Large Address Aware from http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=112556 on AnimeStudioPro.exe. See that ...