The knowledge you have is greate. It Open the eyes.
Search found 730 matches
- Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:43 pm
- Forum: Scripting
- Topic: Any idea about BVH import in Anime Studio
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3947
- Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:07 pm
- Forum: Other Software
- Topic: Save me 500 bucks; Other software besides Adobe Illustrator.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1989
- Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:35 am
- Forum: Feature Request Discussions
- Topic: Include Motion Artist Features in Anime Studio
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1525
Since Both the product belongs to e-frontier, Please include Click on Object for jump to URL in anime studio. I have seen that Vector Layer's Exported SWF is very small and very smooth. Please add this feature that user can click on one object ( vector layer ) to jump to URL like Motion Artist.
- Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:25 am
- Forum: General Moho Discussion
- Topic: Is there any way to Import Animation from Blender
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1925
Hi I am a new member. I know a little bit Blender3D, but I am new to 2D. I have some queires: 1.Is there any way to import animation from Blender. 2.Is there any way to import BVH. 3. Is there any way to import Blender Bone+Mesh i.e. already rigged character. I got one old Moho DEMO and i have downl...